Selaiyur Library


Today, I discovered that a new library has opened in Selaiyur. It's so close to the Selaiyur Police Station, so we don't have to worry about safety. I went to visit today and was amazed by the books I found there. Most books were focused on competitive exams, and many students were rigorously studying for competitive exams using those books there. From UPSC to Bank exams, from TNPSC to SSC, you can find every book there. Seeing the students, I was reminded how life is a race and all these people are competing with one another to win this race. There were also plenty of books on advanced English and our native Tamil language. I could see the library was focused on books on competitive exams, and some general readers may not find their suitable book there. But for students preparing for competitive exams like me, this place is heaven.

The library had good ventilation, with the cool breeze blowing through as I walked in. The library is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. It's open from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm on all days except Friday. They have a small parking area. There's some greenery that appeases our eyes as we enter the gate. We have to sign our name and time when we enter and exit. Overall, I loved this library. I'm excited to spend much of my future holidays here. This is certainly going to be my second home from now on.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Not Your Princess

Into The Magic Shop