Memories are forever (even as time goes by)


"Memories are Forever (Even as time goes by)" written by Sarika Giria is a heart wrenching novel telling the story of a pregnant woman who is running out of time to spend with her unborn baby. This bittersweet story of love and loss made me cry and contemplate my life for hours. This book makes me appreciate my mom's presence in my life more. It gives me a new perspective on motherhood. It shows me how blessed I am to be able to wake up and spend time with my loved ones everyday. 

Time is a trickster. When we have it, we lose it by worrying over what ifs and what nots. When we don't have it, we regret every minute and waste even more time. Humans are animals of regrets indeed. Our time here is limited. We have our own deadlines. We cannot cheat time but we get cheated by time every single time. 

I wish to make as much memories as I can before time snatches away my people from me. All we got is today. Tomorrow is unknown. Make your time here worthwhile. Decide for yourself how you want to be remembered by others. Gift yourself a heart full of memories. 

"Don't count your days. Make your days count."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Not Your Princess

Into The Magic Shop