Not Your Princess


Why should I fit your glass shoes? 

I'm not Cinderella. 

Why should I be the fairest in the world? 

I'm not Snow White. 

Why should I lose my voice? 

I'm not Ariel. 

Why should I be kissed without consent? 

I'm not Aurora. 

Why should I be kidnapped? 

I'm not Persephone. 

Why should I be disrobed? 

I'm not Draupadi. 

Why should I prove my chastity? 

I'm not Sita. 

Why should I be imprisoned? 

I'm not Belle. 

Why should I be locked up? 

I'm not Rapunzel. 

Why should I be the cause of all evils? 

I'm not Pandora. 

Why should I wait to be saved? 

I'm not a Princess. 

Enough waiting for a Prince Charming, 

Time to be a Regal Darling! 

Girls don't need a hero to rescue them, 

They need a comrade to fight beside them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Into The Magic Shop