Happiness Heals


People have many ways to cope with pain. For me, I like to escape from it. Whenever I feel hurt, I distract myself with something else. Playing with my dogs or watching a new drama or listening to sad songs are how I soothe myself. When we are in deep sadness, we forget to see the easy ways to make ourselves happy once again. If you have a reason to be sad, you can find another reason to be happy. Both can coexist in a day. We can forget our pain with a dose of happiness. Eating our favorite food is a quick way to get our dose of happiness. Watching a sad movie can help us clear our mind and appreciate life. Going on a walk or screaming the lyrics of our favorite song are some simple happiness boosters. Even though it's hard to be happy when everything goes down, remember you always have the choice to be happy. You just have to choose it by making a effort to get that happiness. It requires effort to attain but it's worth it. Happiness makes us live and propels us forward in life. Happiness heals or at least numbs all our wounds. Keep choosing your happiness again and again amidst all pain. Even if you lose everything, don't lose your smile. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Not Your Princess

Into The Magic Shop