It's Now or Never


Are you like me who loves to postpone things until you feel better or until you get into the productive mood? I have tons of things to do, but some days I just don't feel like doing it. There are so many excuses to not get things done. But only one reason to get it done: do it for yourself. In the time you dream or think about it, get your hands on deck and do it.

Whenever I feel this way, I think about the reason why I want to do it. The aftermath of it or what will I lose if I don't do it. The price I will pay for it. If the price is heavy, I would rather not risk it and go do it immediately. We seek an auspicious time to start our work. The truth is, whenever we start is the best time for us. There is no better time than now.

We all know we have to do this. But we still delay it. In fact, most people are like this. Out of 100, 90 have a dream. 50 know the right way, 30 have a plan, 20 know the strategies, 15 work smart, 10 work hard, 5 follow the plan, 3 are disciplined, and only 1 persists without giving up. And that one becomes successful. If you want to be the one, you must get your work done. Doing things without worrying or overthinking or wasting energy itself needs some confidence. Be confident. Be sure about what you want and why you want it in the first place. When you desperately want it, put all your energy into it. Prayers won't work unless you do. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Not Your Princess

Into The Magic Shop