Lost in the Forest of Sorrow


Walking through the forest of sorrow,

I feel too numb.

How time goes by, I do not know.

No sun in sight, only silence surrounds. 

Big trees looking down, 

Cicadas sympathy didn't help,

As darkness swallows my shadow.


Exhausted, running too long,

My screams unheard, I shut my mouth.

Carrying my bleeding body with stabs of words,

Legs in pain, my body needs rest,

Which I cannot afford amidst all threat. 


With every sound I hear, my hands shake, 

Too wound up in fear, I hallucinate.

Walking this path way too long,

I forgot where I belong. 


Tired of fighting the wolves here, 

I'm no hunter, Being a prey I fear, 

On this lonely path with no one near.


Love I once craved is now denied,

My loved ones distant,

My world falls apart. 


I see no reason to carry on,

Every tree is familiar, 

Yet I don't know the way out.


I cry and I cry,

In this forest of sorrow, alone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To all the Seagulls who wanna fly

Not Your Princess

Into The Magic Shop